Scotland v Tonga details - Club opens at 11.30am. Buses will depart at 13.15pm SHARP.
This is going to be a fantastic club day out with over 170 people involved. We have 3 buses booked and will depart 13.15pm SHARP. Your tickets will be available to collect on the morning of the event. You will also be allocated to a bus so we can keep track of everyone and each bus will have a steward to ensure we all make in back together. We have lots of planned activities for pre and post match entertainment including:
- Breakfast rolls and hot and cold beverages will be on sale from 11.30am
- Free face painting for all
- PSL will have a mobile shop with all some of our Accies mechandise.
- Information and applications for Club Membership will be available
- Information and applications for the 200 Club will be available
- A variety of raffle prizes to be won including a rugby ball autographed by the Scotland Rugby Team.
- A disco for the kids on our return with a couple of games - until 7pm. All children will need to vacate the premises.
- Disco for adults from 7.30pm onwards - South Pacific Theme
If anyone has any problems and questions, please do not hesitate to contact Terry - 07768369961.
Come on Scotland!!!
As part of the Scotland v Tonga day, we want to capture the spirit of the club during this occasion by will be running a 'best photo' competition.
The photo can be a selfie, casual, group photo, anything that sums up the day from an 'Accies' perspective and shows the club in a positive light.
A selection of these will be posted on our website and facebook when the winner will be announced.
Prize is a free club polo-shirt!!!
On a typical cold Saturday afternoon, the Ardrossan Rugby lads managed to heat things up for the locals with passers-by swerving off the road for a bargain £3 car wash.